What's On in Pretty Beach
With seven pristine beaches and bays and many spectacular coastal walking trails, the Bouddi Peninsula is a nature lovers paradise.
Enjoy typical Australian surfing at Killcare Beach, or swim at the southern end of the beach where the iconic red and yellow flags are. Further north is the glorious Putty Beach and coastal headlands of Bullimah Beach and Maitland Bay. The coastal bush trails of the Bouddi National Park criss-cross through the National Park and arrive at all of the idyllic beaches & bays. Hikers can enjoy spectacular views of Broken Bay and the Pacific Ocean as they meander across the park.
Other activities that can be had are a yacht charter on Broken Bay or perhaps whale watching for a day. Dive the HMAS Adelaide off Avoca Beach, play croquet on the lawn or book in for a cultural tour with our friends from the traditional land owners of this land, the Darkinjung tribe.
The NSW Bouddi peninsula is playground to surfers and water lovers alike. Pretty Beach House is surrounded by eight pristine beaches and glistening bays, which host communities filled with like-minded people who care for their immediate environment and local landscape.
A signature itinerary of selected excursions can be designed for you, allowing you to encounter all that the idyllic surrounding territory has to offer.
- Mountain bike hire
- Lunch or dinner at sister property Bells at Killcare, with private transfers and tour of kitchen gardens (during stay dates)
Additional Bespoke Experiences
- Bouddi Spa
- Indigenous Welcome Ceremony
- VIP Private Pearl Farm Tour
- Seaplane Transfer flying over Sydney Harbour & Northern Beaches
- Guided Bushwalk
- Guided Indigenous Cultural Tour
- Wilderness and Aboriginal Explorer Tour & Cruise
- Private Boat / Fishing Charter
- Kayaking & Paddle boarding
- Gourmet Wine Tours of the Hunter Valley Region
- Private Wine Tasting
- Australian Walkabout Park Private Ranger Tour
- Personal Training Session
- Horse Trail Riding
- Quad Biking
- Private Yoga practice
- Mountain Bike Tours
View Experiences Explore Bouddi